Here are the best love sad quotes You really love to read them all
- Learn like everyone you meet. Look at two goods points or traits. You’ll always find them. Whoever he is, even a murderer, he has more fine point than bad.
- No matter how busy we are, we owe it to others to be courteous, We can’t always oblige, but we can always speak obligingly.
- When one has the feeling of dislike for evil, when one feels tranquil, one finds pleasure in listening to good teachings; when one has these feelings and appreciates them, one is free of fear.
- Make yourself do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain. Face fears fiercely and they’ll flee. He who battles with us strengths us.
- The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.
- With wealth comes a reputation for wisdom, prudence, self-confidence, courage, greatness, and other unearned virtues.
- A man alone is not a unit of society – nor a woman alone. It requires two. Reason alone, or feeling alone is not enough for important decisions. It requires both.
- No worthwhile book shows its best face in first reading. It requires several. Doubly and triply true of proverbs. Every time we read them we see something we missed before.
- A leader, once convinced that a particular course of action is the right one, must…be undaunted when the going gets tough.
Sad Love Quotes For Love Relation
You May also check sad quotes collection which is best available on the internet.
- I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
- It doesn’t take a million dollars to learn the difference between a bottle of fine wine and a Pepsi. Sophistication is a study, not an amount.
- People do not wish to appear foolish; to avoid the appearance of foolishness, they are willing to remain actually fools.
- To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
- We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.
- A wise saying is like a great man talking to us. It’s the closest most of us can get to greatness. They are the cheapest teachers, consultants, advisors, guidelines, pilots, signposts, guardians, and counselors. They make us wisdom wise in one-hundredth of time of any other source of knowledge or wisdom. Get closely acquainted with them. They are shorts cut to wisdom. Yes, they’re just common sense, common sense ten feet high. Few young people accept such simple truths as found in them. No glamour, no hucos-pocus, no dramatics, no magic, just old-fashioned words, but power found nowhere else.
- It’s nobler to try something and fail than to try nothing and succeed. The result may be the same, but you won’t be. We always grow more through defeats than victories.
- My estimate is that not more than a quarter of all men ever have an original thought. Reading is merely absorbing, taking in. Thinking is creating – giving out.
- Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.
- It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.
- Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.